The Single Housing Register is on track to become live for community housing providers on 1 March 2021, resulting in increased efficiency and fairness to all registrants, improved ability to filter for registrants to best suit vacant properties, and improved document management and reporting ability.
Consultation with community housing provider representatives regarding the policy changes required to implement the Single Housing Register has occurred throughout this year.
The following policies and guidelines have been updated or developed to align with the Single Housing Register, and will be read alongside the OLE system help procedure program which will support the Single Housing Register.
- Community housing eligibility policy
- Community housing eligibility guidelines
- Community housing – housing needs assessment guideline
- Community housing allocations policy
- Community housing allocations guideline
- Community housing managing the housing register guideline
Key dates to remember:
- Housing Connect – the online Customer Portal will be going live on 14 December 2020.
- Formal Training will begin in early February 2021 – training plan will be distributed shortly.
- CHPs will need to complete all outstanding registrations and shortlist offers prior to COB 23 February 2021. CHCSA user access will be changed to “Read Only” after 5pm on 23 February 2021.
- Inflight cases will be kept outside CHCR between 24-26 February 2021 and entered in the Single Housing Register after 1 March 2021.